Co-sponsored Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: A $500 electronic gift card. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the contest through the Incentivit widget application. This contest is co-sponsored which means participants can enter via the participating contest sponsor’s websites or applications.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Newsletter subscription. By providing your email, you agree to receive promotions and newsletters from the sponsor. The sponsor is the owner of the website or application from where you enter the contest. You will be able to unsubscribe at any moment.
- Contest entries are international and is void where prohibited. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the contest, in whole or in part, or modify contest in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Contest will begin on the first of every month and will continue on a monthly basis. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the contest in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of the sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising or promotion without further compensation.
- Notification of winners. contest winner will be notified by email by Incentivit. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the monthly drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to Incentivit as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email. Winners must contact Incentivit within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Incentivit to claim their prize. Failure to contact Incentivit within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Incentivit is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Incentivit, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors and sponsors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Incentivit that may cause contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the contest, or from participation in the contest; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the contest.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Incentivit , its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and sponsors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to the contest sponsor.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the contest, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the country of Canada.